Friday 28 June 2013

There's A Whole Lot Of Bloglovin'...


 

♥ ♥ ♥

Like so many other bloggers over the past weeks and months, I have decided to sign over to Bloglovin'. I still don’t fully understand why, but it’s better to be safe than sorry, right?!
Apparently I have to claim this blog as my own and put up a linky thing, which is why I’m writing this.

 Yes I am indeed Tupney (the one and only), mistress of "Tickety Boo Tupney- a dash of Worcester sauce "and I here by claim this blog as my own…. Got it Bloglovin'! Have I done it right?

So there you are, I’ve signed over and hopefully claimed my little blog baby.

I may very well be back later with another R.A.F. Friday post, as I haven’t done one of those in a while. :)

 
Until then,
 

T xxx


5 comments:

  1. I've been using bloglovin' for years now and it's always been my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After years of struggling to find a feedreader that I truly clicked with (and goodness, did I try a bevy of them out, let me tell you), I finally landed on Bloglovin' in early 2012 and have been thoroughly hooked ever since. It's exactly what I always wanted and I haven't even looked at another feed reader since finding it. I really hope you end up adoring it just as much as I do, honey.

    Have a beautiful, relaxing Sunday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sélectionnée pour les Liebster award. Plus d'info sur mon blog.

    ReplyDelete

Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...