Thursday 23 December 2010

Merry Chrimbo!


How cute, but how glum looking are they!

Oh dear I’m very behind on my game posts, but I’m so pooped and slightly miserable that I have decided to give them up! I think my Christmas picture to you all (above) sums up my feelings perfectly!..... Happy Christmas All!
This shall probably be my last post until the end of the Christmas festivities, as I’m usually too over come with both excitement and misery on the big day to bother with such likes as the computer- ma- bob.
So Duckies, I will wish you all the greatest merriment for Christmas and shout a hearty ‘All the best’ for your New Year too.

One last thing my deer’s (hehe), if any of you want to track Santa this year, try this.
I thoroughly recommend it, but to be honest I only ever take my Grandpas word that he is on his way,anyhow.  Sad really, as I still wait (as I did as a nipper!) for the call from him on Christmas Eve…well its tradition!

Toodles Folks
The Christmas Kid
Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, Tups, and I hope you have only excitement and no misery. Get that M. Poirot to keep you cheerful! ;-)

    With the best wishes of the season,

    Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a grand old time of it dearest Tups! See you on t'other side :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A merry christmas for you and you love ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. somehow I missed this post. Anyway, happy holidays! How adorable are those little kidlets? VERY!

    ReplyDelete

Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...